We are specialists in the field of law relating to Driving Offences
When faced with charges relating to any form of driving offence, it is in your best interest to obtain timely legal advice regarding your case. This area of law is complex and requires a knowledgeable and experienced counsel. We are available to provide the 24-hour service that you require and we have the experience you will need.
Offences we are prepared to defend include:
- Impaired Operation, Care or Control of a motor vehicle or vessel
- Impaired Driving Causing bodily harm or death
- Dangerous driving
- Careless driving
- Dangerous Driving Causing bodily harm or death
- Fail or Refuse breathalyzer
- Flight from police
- Fail to stop at the scene of an accident
- Criminal negligence Causing bodily harm or death
- Stunt Driving
Being found guilty of a driving related offence can have serious repercussions, even for a first offence. And the penalties become more severe for subsequent offenders. We have a high success rate of reduced charges or cases dismissed by the courts.
Donnell Law Group is made up of an extensive team of experienced criminal lawyers, research assistants, law clerks, resource staff and technical consultants. Initial consultations are free and are completely confidential. Call us now for professional and confidential advice regarding your case.