Lawyers specializing in Tax matters assist their clients in many areas:
- domestic and international tax planning and reorganizations
- tax problems and issues involving the Canada Revenue Agency and provincial tax authorities
- tax litigation in the Tax Court of Canada, Federal and Provincial courts
- understanding tax legislative and regulatory matters
- bankruptcy and insolvency tax issues including proposals and restructurings
- tax evasion and money laundering investigations and prosecutions
- tax planning for trusts and their beneficiaries
- direct tax issues including provincial Retail Sales Tax, GST and the HST
Efficient tax planning allows individuals and businesses to implement the most advantageous strategies for future years. We will help you to understand your options.
We will assist you to address disputes and tax controversy involving the tax authorities, i.e. the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and provincial tax authorities. We can also help with Tax Amnesty (voluntary disclosures) applications.
Donnell Law Group has the expertise to provide you with legal counsel in defence of criminal charges that may arise from tax issues. We represent clients in the Tax Court of Canada, Federal, and Provincial courts.
Tax and Customs Resolutions
We can also help you to deal efficiently and effectively with the appropriate taxing authorities to resolve disputes.
The team at Donnell Law Group have experience in representing clients before all levels of Ontario courts,
Call us now for professional and confidential counsel. We will provide you with an honest appraisal of the situation and you will have the information that you need in order to make intelligent decisions about your case.